- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bhrigu lake is found on the eastern side of Rohtang pass & situated at an altitude of 14k ft. Approx. The trek to the present stunning lake takes typically four days to finish from Manali. The trail is steep & challenging at many places and wishes a high level of energy with fitness; hence it's labeled as moderate in nature. This crystal clear lake is additionally a sacred site having religious significance & is known as after Maharishi Bhrigu who did meditation for years here. Bhrigu lake trek isn't just a trek you visit and view; rather it’s an area you experience, sense, and feel right down to your soul. The spectacular lake sits beside meadows with snowy mountains all around. With nature at its best, This Bhrigu lake trek is looking for you to experience the simplest time of your life amidst complete peace and serenity. Come to explore this mesmerizing trek together with your besties!
TREK GRADE: MODERATE
MAX ELEVATION: 4270 M (14010 FEET)
TYPICAL DURATION: 4 DAYS (MANALI TO MANALI)
DAY 1 MANALI-GULABA-ROHLIKHOLI ( 1 HOUR DRIVE + 4-5 HOURS TREK TIME):-
After breakfast, meet your guide at 9 AM who will brief you about the trek & complete the registration process. Post briefing session, drive to Gulaba by cab at around 12:00 noon. The trek journey will start at around 2:00 pm approx from Gulaba & will find you at the gorgeous campsite of Rohli Kohli (altitude 9500 ft. Approx). The trekking trail has insignificant trouble today. Enjoy dinner & stay overnight in tents.
Meals:- Lunch & Dinner
DAY 2 ROHLIKHOLI-BHRIGU LAKE- ROHLIKHOLI (TREK 7-8 HOURS):-
Post breakfast at the campsite, start trek to Bhrigu lake early in the morning because the aggregate adventure for the day is 10km trekking and it takes about roughly 8 hours to end an equivalent. It might take around 3-4 hours to reach the oval-shaped Bhrigu lake from base camp & the trail may be a steep ascent. The view of the lake is extremely nice and therefore the environment is peaceful. Spend some blast near the lake & enjoy taking photographs.
Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 3 ROHLA KHOLI TO GULABA DRIVE TO MANALI:-
The moment we passage back the same trodden path through the luscious green meadows in one long confines to Gulaba which will take approx 2 to 3 hours, and back from there to Manali by bus, we will reach Manali in between 2 to 3 pm.
Note There's an alternate return route to Manali via Vashisht and Pandu Ropa from the Bhrigu Lake locus, but we find this path more lulling and sustainable for a soothing green passage.
Meals:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 4 Manali to Delhi:-
Early morning, Drop to Manali Volvo bus-Stand to depart to Delhi & the tour comes to an end.
- Transportation by road within 5 days, whichever is a part of the itinerary.
- Accommodation in tents on a sharing basis.
- Trekking & Camping fees including local guide.
- All vegetarian meals as per itinerary.
- Basic first aid kit, sleeping bags, mattress, tents, kitchen tent with utensils Expert staff facility including guide, cook & helper Porters/mules for carrying common types of equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/).
- All taxes included.
- Personal expenses of any kind including bottled beverages anything not enclosed in inclusions.
- Expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and personal insurance.
- The backpack transfer charges during trek would be Rs.400 per day for a 10 kg bag which would be subject to convenience & availability.
- The cost of transportation to reach Manali & go back from Manali is not included; however, we can tailor-made it conditionally.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing