Terms and Condition
- Once your booking is confirmed and that we receive your amount, you’ll receive an acknowledgment e-mail from our end and you would like to reply on an equivalent with all the required details which you’ll be asked for.
- These packages are customizable, which suggests that changes are often done to the itinerary/activity if you desire so the ultimate payment is going to be calculated as per the changes made within the itinerary which can be outlined within the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar, etc., aren’t included.
- We don’t bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, or another service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Divinetravelgent Pvt. Ltd. doesn’t accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and everyone’s services and costs are subject to vary all of sudden.
- Payment isn’t made as per the schedule provided within the first booking confirmation e-mail, Divinetravelgent reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to urge in-tuned with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend upon the quantity that we might be ready to get over the hoteliers or contractors we patronize, just in case of cancellation of any services thanks to any avoidable or unavoidable reason(s), we must be notified of an equivalent via e-mail before the arrival.
- Cancellations are going to be considered as long as the request is formed before the arrival dates.
- Cancellation charges are going to be effective from the date we receive your request e-mail to cancel the package and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of the entire cost.
- 29 – 10 days before departure: 50% of the entire cost.
- Less than 10 days before departure: 100% of the entire cost.
- In case of cancellation for Christmas and New Year period i.e. during 20th Dec to 05th Jan, the payment is non-refundable.
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:-
- Refunds for hotel payment will depend upon the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Train tickets cancellations are subject to the Railway’s policy.
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airline’s policy.
Some information that you should have about refund:-
- Refunds, if any, for variation/modification/amendments/alteration and/or cancellations, etc. of any tour are going to be paid on to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ Cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the Cheque, as per Federal Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, regardless of whether the tour payments partially or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Where bookings are made through our Preferred Sales Partners (PSPs), the refunds are going to be routed through them.
- Refunds (if any) are going to be processed as per the applicable terms and conditions and can be interest-free the corporate shall not be susceptible to pay any interest on the quantity refunded to the guest.
- Refund processing takes time starting from a minimum 10 of days to 30 days depending upon the season.
- In case the guest holds Valid Visa or the Visa fee is directly paid by guests at the consulate, a refund is going to be processed within 7 working days upon submission of the Visa Copy.
No refund will be payable:-
- Where full deposit is required to be paid beforehand to the concerned authorities to enable the corporate to verify the reservation.
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, canceled, or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour Due to any changes made within the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for Air-Inclusive departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities, or other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund isn’t applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change isn’t allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there’s any refund, such refund is going to be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to an equivalent card. the fees for transactions are to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:-
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. During this case, the corporate shall refund the cash to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point in time.
- Change the routing of aviation.
- Change hotel and/tour program thanks to unavoidable circumstances.