ReviewsNo reviews yet
Treasures of Ladakh Tour Package:
Greetings from Divinetravelgent!!! Ladakh Tour Package is ideal for those who seek to combine calm pleasure with a dash of excitement. Ladakh is magical heaven that makes you feel like you're on top of the world. It is a renowned city in Jammu and Kashmir's Ladakh area, where the stars shine brighter and the mighty Himalayas tower above you.
You can participate in the area's adrenaline-pumping adventure sports or explore your spiritual side at one of the district's many monasteries, such as Thiksey Monastery and Shanti Stupa. Adventurers, particularly bikers, will enjoy exploring the city's never-ending expanses of mountain paths. The culture is also fascinating. For any Queries about Ladakh Package contact us.
Trip Extensions available on request.
- Children below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Above 8 Yrs of Age, it will be considered as an Extra Bed.
- Accommodation on sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV, or Tata Arya as per the mention tour plan (Point to Point).
- With Tempo Traveller for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on the total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Leh. Acclimatize for the entire day. Visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa in the evening. Leh, O/N.
Leh - Lamayuru – Sham 160 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs
Drive to Lamayuru after breakfast, stopping along the way to see Liker Monastery, Magnetic Hill, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch on route, then travel to the magnificent Moon sceneries and the Lamayuru monastery for an overnight stay in Sham.
Sham – Leh 160 Kms/ 6-7 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Leh, stopping along the way to see the Alchi monastery and the Hall of Fame. By the afternoon, you should be in Leh.
Leh - Pangong Lake 140 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, depart for Pangong Lake at 14,500 feet, passing through Changla Pass at 17,350 feet, the world's third-highest motorable road, and arriving at camp. Later, enjoy the changing colors of the lake and the sun setting on the lake's banks. Pangong Lake is where you'll spend the night.
Pangong Lake – Leh 140 km/ 140 Hrs
Early in the morning, take in the beautiful sunrise over the lake. Drive back to Leh after breakfast, stopping along the way to see Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Leh, O/N.
Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley through the Khardungla (the world's highest motorable road, at 18,380 feet) and, after lunch, go on a camel safari between Deskit and Hundur Village. Nubra Valley is located in the northwestern part of the Nation.
Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha) for a spectacular view of Nubra Valley, then return to Leh along the same route, passing across Khardungla Pass. Leh, O/N.
Leh to Tsomoriri Lake 240 Kms/ 7-8 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Tsomoriri Lake along the Indus River, passing Chumathang (Hot Spring). Take a walk around the lake in the evening to take in the scenery. Korzok, O/N.
Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Taglangla – Leh 260 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Leh via Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake, and Taklang La Pass (17,585 feet), the world's second-highest motorable route. Arrival in the evening in Leh. Leh, O/N.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination.
The journey ends here.